Epiphone’s innovative PRO-1™ Performance Packs with Rocksmith™ are the ultimate all-in-one packs for new players. Featuring the PRO-1 Les Paul Jr. and the PRO-1 Explorer, every PRO-1 Performance Pack come with all the PRO-1 Series’ innovative features including an EZ-PRO™ C-shaped Neck, Ultra-Light strings, plus an exclusive Built-In Shadow® E-Tuner on the bridge pickup mounting ring.
PRO-1 Les Paul Jr.
The PRO-1 Les Paul Jr. features the world famous Les Paul profile made with a Mahogany body and Hard Maple Neck and has a powerful Epiphone Ceramic 700T™ Zebra-coil humbucker with an easy to use built-in Shadow® E-Tuner on the pickup mounting ring. Your PRO-1 Les Paul Jr. gets in tune and stays in tune easily thanks to Epiphone’s legendary Tune-o-Matic™ bridge and the same Premium diecast 18:1 ratio tuners found on all PRO-1 instruments. The PRO-1 Les Paul Jr. is available in three classic finishes: Alpine White, Ebony, and Vintage Sunburst.
The PRO-1 Explorer has the same profile of the timeless rock and roll classic but sized smaller for the PRO-1 family with a Mahogany body and Hard Maple Neck. The Explorer is powered by an awesome Epiphone Ceramic 700T™ Zebra-coil humbucker with an easy to use built-in Shadow® E-Tuner on the pickup mounting ring. Tuning is fast and rock solid with Epiphone’s legendary Tune-o-Matic™ bridge and the same Premium 18:1 ratio tuners found on the Les Paul Jr. and all PRO-1 instruments. And like the PRO-1 Les Paul Jr., the new PRO-1 Explorer is available in three classic finishes: Alpine White, Ebony, and Vintage Sunburst.
And, when you’re not plugged in to Rocksmith, you can plug your Les Paul Jr. or Explorer into a Mity PRO™ Mini-Amplifier with built-in distortion, Master Tone and Volume, a standard 1/4″ instrument input, an MP3 input, and a headphone output. Its 9V battery (with optional AC/DC power) allows you to practice or perform just about anywhere.
PRO-1 Performance Packs are part of the critically acclaimed PRO-1 series designed by pros to make learning guitar fast and easy. PRO-1 guitars are not just new ground-breaking “student” guitars, but a new line of totally “pro” instruments that combine classic styling and bold new features that make them easy to play from the first note. As Guitar Player said of the PRO-1 in their 2014 Editor’s Pick: “Everything just works, and it works in a way that seduces you into playing for long spells without fatigue, cramping, or the slightest bit of frustration.”
Drawing on over 140 years of experience, the Epiphone PRO-1 Collection of acoustic and electric guitars are easy for players to get started on. And all PRO-1 guitars have the same full, vibrant sound that Epiphone is known for.
Both the PRO-1 Les Paul Jr. and PRO-1 Explorer include:
- JumboPRO™ frets and Epiphone Light Gauge Strings that make holding down strings and learning chords easy and painless
- PRO-1™ shorter scale length neck to make the strings “looser” and easier to play
- EZ-Profile™ “C” shape neck allows for comfortable play with less fatigue
- PRO-Ease™ Lubricant neck finishes for that “worn in” feel — from day one, your PRO-1 feels like a guitar you’ve played for years
- Epiphone “Premium” Tuners with a more precise 18:1 ratio that makes tuning easy, intuitive, and best of all, rock solid
- Dual Action Truss Rod for perfect action and intonation
- GraphTech® NuBone™ nut and saddle, made from hard and resonant TUSQ material which increases the guitar’s volume and harmonic “voice” for superior intonation